People of the list
I have just received a phonically from Ivan, in which he asked me to convey
the following to you all.:Yesterday, he met with his main caregiver MIke, who
is apparently suffering from caregiver burnout, it appears, and walked out on
Ivan 2 weeks ago. And, PTL, he is considering returning, but not immediately.
Ivan spoke with him at length where Mike is staying at his sister's house.In
the meantime, Ivan is very short of caregivers, and as a result is under
stress, which as we all know, has a deleterious effect on PD - plus the fact
that he is not getting the amount of care he needs, taking meds, eating
properly etc., - plus the normal rigours of this dire disease,  so Ivan is not
doing as well as he might.    he has decided to take a break from the list, to
give himself a chance to recover.'but he will continue ot take orders for the
video till Aug. 13th.
WE wish you well , Ivan, and come back soon.!

Hilary

PS  Remember:

               THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER TILL AUG 13TH