Emma Hughes wrote:

> Is anyone taking things like:  lipoic acid, antioxidants, vit c, vit e,
> activated B3, Co Q10, phoserine, Phospholipids, Mg, Ca.......Some people
> believe that these things and others can help, what do you think??  Does
> anyone think that exercise, massage and accupuncture helps?  Of course these
> are taken with the prescribed medications.  What do people think???  Is
> anyone taken these and believe that they help???

Untested primitive witch-doctor remedies might lift your spirits
(and your pockets), but I will rest my case with thoroughly
investigated FDA approved medications.  Occasionally,
adverse reaction such as with Tasmar crops up when more
evidence comes in, but I feel much safer with proven modern
drugs. Some alternative ancient medicines such as acupuncture
are being shown to be efficaceous in treatment of pains,

Michel