No reason to be bad when it  takes little extra effort  to be good.
We all know that in many parts of the world, food is lacking, hospital
facilities are scarce, etc...but it is still not a reason not to listen
to a patient and try to make his/her stay in hospital comfortable.
patients in hospitals should not have to worry about getting the right
meds at the right time. It is a bit like going  to a restaurant, paying
the bill and supplying your own food. I know what I am talking about, I
have worked long enough in hospitals. Also long enough to know that not
all the staff should be thrown out with the bath water.
Maryse