 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       65    deg. F   :-)
  We're at it again today- with Community Television Network, CTN
,Channel 4,
Portland, Maine.

  This show is "Healthviews," with Janet Alexander as the host.  Janet is
the Director
of Affiliate Hospital Relations, Maine Health (hospital group).

   Her guests this time will be my neurologist, myself, and some
possibility exists of including a caregiver.

   Taping is at 10:30 AM.

There are 5 areas that Janet hopes to include -- althugh each on its own
could be an entire show.

They are:

For the Healthviews interview, focus on:

1. effects, financial and emotional, on
 patient
 family/friends
 society

2. what is important to understand about PD
 patients, newly diagnosed
 family & friends
 general public, including employers
 clinicians

3. what's in the future
 research emphasis
  NIH appropriation not released - how can public help?
 role of support groups

4. what help is available now to those in Maine
 resources for clinicians
 resources for patients/families
 how can public better understand the disease & its impact

5. what's the #1 thing for various kinds of viewers to take from this
program
 patients, including undiagnosed patients (e.g., important symptoms)
 general public
 clinical professionals