I have two friends, Dorothy and Jack, (mid to late 60's) living (not
together) in the Caribbean--both of whom have been diagnosed with
Parkinson's Disease in the last two years.  They are both currently
taking Sinemet CR which has relieved initial symptoms, but both recently
are experiencing pressure in the inner ear (the side of the body on
which they are most affected)--has anyone else experienced this?

Also, Dorothy has been suffering from diarrhea for at least three to
four months (she's been on Sinemet CR since the end of 98).  I noticed a
couple of archived messages that refer to the unusual, though not
impossible, link between Sinemet and diarrhea--if anyone has experienced
this and has suggestions, I will pass them on to Dorothy.  Thank
you.--Jane