i have not looked at  my mail yet. i am ashamed of what i said to HANS. was
very bad day for me. VIVIAN  says that is happing allot. i say things that
are not me. i spent a bad night over it. i hope you can forgive me HANS. I
KNOW YOU ARE NOT TO PUT PERSONAL STUFF ON THE LIST. BUT AS I DID I WANT ALL
TO KNOW I WAS WRONG. if i sent to HANS of line it would not in my mind to
tell him i am sorry. VIVIAN says the list is a big help to me. on my bad day
i can at times feel better. after my 30 years i am getting tired.. but am
going to hang  in there..and win. i will try and not be so picky in the
fruitier

                                     I.Y.Q.  DON