-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Donald F. McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: donderdag 12 augustus 1999 14:58
Onderwerp: HANS

Hi Don,

>> i am ashamed of what i said to HANS. <<

Don, you say you are ashamed of something you said to me.

So I suppose you said something not so nice.

But...........I read and re-read your posting and could not find anything
offending.

Probably because of your lousy spelling keyboard (LOL) I don't seem to be
able to find anything offending.

So............I don't feel offended by you at all.

And if you did, OF COURSE I forgive you!!

>> i spent a bad night over it. <<

I hope the next night will be better.

>> VIVIAN says the list is a big help to me. <<

And YOU are a big help to the list too!!

Will you give VIVIAN a BIG HUG from me??

And SMILE DON, because smiling Parkies live easier!!!

Take care of yourself and VIVIAN,

Hans.