Hilary, I tried to look on line , found a lot , but not the membership . there
is another thing. Many MD have decided not to join the AMA because it is not
longer necessary to get hospital privileges in most places.  You can try the
library , but the answer won't help much. I wandered about that American Medical
Association webb site to no avail. The AMA and county associations used to be a
lot of help, but no longer ( the counties ) may be better that the AMA. I just
don't know. Perhaps some of the MDs on this list could help. Nita