I'm not an expert, but cookies are used to store information
about you on your own computer.  Like the first time you
go into Amazon, it put sa cookie on your computer,  The next
time you go in, it looks for your cookie and says hello Terry w/o
my saying who I am.  I also have some stock sites, where I can
bring up info on  my portfolio.  It stores this customizing in a cookie
so that when I go in, it brings up my customized page.  You can turn
on a switch so that you see the cookies as they are stored. They're
everywhere.

That's about all I know.  Not sure what a "magic cookie" is.

Terry (Madison)