After watching the video Mama asked, "He's 49?  He looks more like 35!"

Ivan is a natural in front of the camera.  My parents and I were glued to
the set.  I am so very grateful that Ivan went into detail about how the
disease causes suffering in his life.  The public only sees those patients
like the Pope, Billy Graham, and Michael J. Fox who "appear" not to be
hurting.  Therefore, people are less likely to be sympathetic to the
Parkinson cause.  But having Ivan explain what he goes through day and night
is a great education for the masses.

Teresa, Daughter of Mama (57/43/38)