Although it might not be practical to redecorate every week, I have a couple
of ideas that might suffice.  For the floor, a mat or throw rug with a
non-slip backing could be used with the appropriate lines drawn on with a
fabric paint or maybe a marker. For the walls,  posters, hung horizontally,
possibly with some artwork, but with a glass or plexiglass covering that
could have the lines drawn with eraseable marker ink. They could be hung with
picture hooks, so they could be taken off and switched around as needed.
Maybe even mirrors could be used, marked as needed and cleaned and remarked
when necessary? Also if there is an existing light fixture that is not bright
enough, use an adaptor and put a row of adjustable spot lights on the
ceiling,  or maybe on one wall?  I hope these ideas can help.
Ken B