From: Paul Lauer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hobbies and PWP
Date: Friday, August 13, 1999 5:33 PM

My wife and I collect Wedgwood and so far (fingers crossed), my relatively
mild onset has not affected my ability to go to antique shows, auction
galleries or spend inordinate amounts of time on e-bay. Any other
wedgwoodians out there? Anybody want to become one? We'd be glad to help.

Paul H. Lauer
Norwalk, CT.