Kelly,

I have been taking care of my Mom for 3 years and she has had PD for 19
years.  I feel less terror about this dang disease the more I learn about it
from people who cope with it and from sources like the ones Camilla provided
you.
I have learned more in the last few weeks on this list than in the last 5
years.  So you have a wonderful start.
There have been major advances in these 19 years and with all the research
being done on the brain,  cures or close to cures feel like they are close
at hand.  Your father sounds like he has a wonderful attitude and that will
help him and you tremendously.

Take Care,

Robin  (CG Mom, 77 yrs, 19 yrs PD)