To all you dear, dear people, I wish to place before you one observation I
have witnessed over the years of caregiver and support group activist.

People with Parkinson's are kind, loving, caring, overly greatful for small
gestures and confine all
their feeelings of annimoscity to the disease itself.
They fight PD with every fibre of themselves and
blame no-one, God, themseves, neighbor, country
for their condition.

I don't know if only "nice folks" get PD but I do knowl
those who have it display none of the behavior that brings discomfort to
others.

At a rescent support group meeting a new member was intoducing himself