 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses          60 deg. F   :-)
Dear Listfolks,

(I have GOOD NEWS about my live-in caregiver).

Mike and I spent most  of the day with his sister , and his 19-month
old nephew and we are going to try again. So he will be back
tomorrow as my caregiver, probably staying here 5 or 6 days a
week, and with his sister one or two days.

That way he will have some SPACE for himself.

On those days my other caregivers will cover me.

He is only 27 so to try and help someone with PD is scary,
but he is trying hard to battle it with me.  He has joined
our PD Caregivers-only List.

Thanks to so many of you for your support.

Mike can be reached at

Ivan Suzman