Dear Brian,

To answer your questions would take up a lot of pd listserver space and I
feel that is unfair to the majority of readers who may not be interested in
this topic.  So instead I'll direct you to a web site which has published
a somewhat older version of my paper.  It will also be published in the
current issue of Cyber Psychology and Behavior.

go to the HIT lab site at:   http://www.hitl.washington.edu/
Next select publications
Next type "Riess" in the simple search section
Then you will be able to download my paper in MS Word =  Riess, Thomas
(1999). Visual Cues and Parkinson's Disease (Technical Report R-99-10).
Seattle, Washington USA: University of Washington