Hi Judith.

Good on you !!
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Judith
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 1999 12:41
Subject: General Parkinson's

Hi, I have been on the Internet for some time and get all the mail etc. from the E-Mail which I have found very informative.  I copy a lot of this for the Parkinson's Members on the Gold Coast, Queensland. My name is Judith Ashford and I am the President of the Parkinson's Society of the Gold Coast Inc. and we are located at 140 Bundall Road, Bundall 4217, Qld. Australia.
I really wanted to see if there any Parkinson's sufferers on the internet in the area and to see if we can be of any assistance to them.  We have Support Group Meetings, Therapy Group and Carer's Support Group.  We have approx. 100 members plus Carers and families and believe there to be many more in the area.  Parkinon's Awareness Week this year is being held from the 23rd to 28th Auust and we have organised an Information Stand at Australia Fair and if any Parkinson's are in the area during that week, please drop in and say HI.
I have found this listserv most helpful as we have a lot of enquiries re drugs being used overseas and what is happening over there in general.    I just wanted to also say Hi from the Parkinson's on the Gold Coast in Australia and we look forward to plenty of info, I might add that I received some 200 messages a day, so it is a very busy listserv.
Cheers from Australia    Judith Ashford