Hi all from Erika,
    It has been suggested to my brother in law, a PWP, 54, onset 48?, that he take up a hobby, now he has retired from the workforce.
    Ofcourse many non Parkinsonians have a similar problem on retirement, of finding new interests to occupy their minds.
 Whilst hobbies are a highly individual matter, I wonder if there are PWP's out there who have found satisfying hobbies/interests that they have begun to pursue since developing PD.
Is someone willing to share their experience with taking up a new hobby (or for that matter changing the way they pursue an longstanding hobby)
                                        With thanks, Erika.