Hi Everyone,

A month or so I told about ;the free Internet service Was using, NetZero, which as you can see from my address I am using. But yesterday it was announced that the well known search engine "AltaVista" has launched aa new free Internet service. You caan download it fromtheir home page. I tried it yesterday and  I had some kind of error mssg's, but it did work. I am saving $23  aa month which is what I wass paaying for WEBTV plus call waiting. Webtv would let my telephone ring if Iwas on the net, so it worked better that any other isp thaat I know of.

Lanier Maddux      Chattanooga Tn