I am new to the PD listserv.  My mothers best friend was recently diagnosed with PD.  I am doing some research for her on the internet.  She is curious about diet or natural remedies to take with her medication.  It can be very expensive, so i wanted to know if any work.  Can any one recommend any? or any internet sites worth visiting.  What about exercise, accupunture and massage, can they help?  She has been recommende to take antioxidants, lipoic acid, vits (C,E), Mg/Ca, Phoserine, Phospholipids, Co Q10, among a few others.  Can any body help me?  I would really appreciate it.
Kind Regards
Emma