In the mail yesterday we received a nice "newsletter" from our local (small
city) hospital.  It is obviously a combination of local info and of "boiler
plate" articles made available to any hospital interested.

Among the latter was a half-page about PD, with photo of Michael
J.Fox--title,"A Primer on Parkinson's Disease"--focus "it can affect
younger people too."   Also includes tips on moving more easily and safely
for PWPs.

The publisher is something called General Learning Communications--and they
list resources for more info on all conditions covered in the issue--NPF
for PD, others for canceer, heart, etc.

I wonder if others might encourage their hospitals to consider using  this
resource, and including the PD info?   Someone at NPF must know how to get
in touch with them.

At least it has gone to all the patients of our hospital, which serves a
large area of SW Ohio and SE Indiana.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "