hi all

At 08:59 1999/08/16 -0700, joan hartman wrote:
>Janet...thank you for your words of wisdom on this Joan Samuelson
>article and responses to it...when I read them, tears came to my
>eyes because of what the future would/might hold....but you bring
>me back to reality....there is hope, research is being done, things
>are happening for the good, and I will just take it one step at a
>time and one day at a time...there is a good future...we just need
>to ride out the present....pray for the futuree.....work to get the
>Udall billl  money put into research, etc......Janet, you are there
>to keep us on track and reality-based.  Thank you.  Joan Hartman

thanks for those kind words, joan

yikes
joan snyder
joan hartman
joan samuelson

i think we have a hard enough time
learning how to deal with our 'legitimate' emotional lives
let alone being subjected to those who manipulate and distort
for fun and/or profit

but then again maybe [hah!] those manipulators and their tricks
are given to us as another test
for us to learn from

my mid-atlantean exposure to news coverage
from both sides of that large pond
opened my eyes a bit wider
than they had been

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>