I just sent the post below to Kelly OFFLIST so as nmot to add to the list
volume--- but then read Joe's echo of her comments.  Please folks be aware
that for YOUR express benefit several people took the trouble to create the
SPARKLE list  within the past week, as has been announced on PIEN, and I'm
sure members of PIEN will learn to send NON-PD stuff there-- but give us a
break!  Relearning takes time---and one friend who objected to the NON-PD
volume because of problems with deleting has already said it makes a big
difference having SPARKLE----haven't you noticed there haven't been any pig
posts lately?  And most humor goes to SPARKLE now?    Now PIEN has TWO
sub-lists, CARE and SPARKLE--that ought to do it, don't you think?