A bit of clarification....

>That slipped out before I had a chance to check.
>Archives stop at the previous 120 days.

This is setup this way because humour/chatty tends to have a "Shelf
life" as opposed to PARKINSN which (ideally) will have stuff that's
relevant years later. From a practical viewpoint I can't afford to
run two archives the size of the one I have for PARKINSN :-)

>Another difference is that there is a limit of 10 posts per person per day &
>a total of 50 posts per day

These are just safety things to stop the list running out of control
if there are mail problems. I doubt SPARKLE will hit them in normal
use, if it does we'll adjust them.

Simon
--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============