Hallo, Hans. I meant that whatever you call it:
cognitive impairment,dementia,senility,etc. and
whatever the causes: organicity,meds,etc.-the end
result is the same. You've "lost it". Which is what I
think most PWPs fear the most. I know I do.  Carole H.

--- Hans van der Genugten <[log in to unmask]>