Unfortunately, PD being the chronic degenerative
disease it is can make it difficult for some to come
to grips with what is a daily reality for a great many
of us.

To those who feel shocked or scared - and
justifiably so -  a reminder that by not
acknowledging or by sugar-coating the
potential reality of what some - not all, but SOME -
of us MUST cope with with in living with this
disease will NOT make it go away.

With all due respect, I suggest you LEARN from
what is posted on the List, rather than to publicly
CHASTISE those who may share with us what is
their truth and reality about life with Parkinson's.

There's not rule you have to LIKE what you read
on the List, (NONE of us like to be confronted
with the painful truth), but please don't respond
in strident tones of censorship to those of us
who may post something you don't like to hear.

YOUR sensitivities and feelings have been
thoughtfully nurtured and respected here, and it
would become you if YOU would accept the fact that
everyone ELSE on the List ALSO has sensitivities
and feelings and are entitled to them.

Hey folks - we're all in this TOGETHER and letting
one or two members dictate the route we take (with
the exception of our respective List-moms who can
jump in and speak up whenever they wanna) is giving
up something MOST of us greatly value.

Barb Mallut