Dennis: Have to agree with you on this one. Another
powerful piece of writing. You're talking about the
most frightening aspect of the disease, and
while,statistically, it won't happen to all, not even
most, of us, it will affect some of us. (I'm even
agreeing with Darwin on this one.)   Carole H.

--- "Hawkins, Darwin"