But if it was on Sparkle, some of us would miss out on the exchange. I
refuse to have to keep up with two lists and the obvious problem of some
interdependency of a thread. One of the great things I have always liked
about this list is the variety. With the exception of my wife, of course,
the same old thing day after day can really get old and tiresome. The non-PD
exchanges have done more for me personally in the coping and adjusting to my
situation than the drug regimens, medico info, press releases, research
status, etc. etc. It really doesn't take much effort to stay current with
what's going on in the medical community.