At 01:47 AM 8/19/99 , Murray Charters wrote:
>On 19 Aug 99 at 0:31, Sharon Y Habing wrote:
>
>> >I've been told the Prodigy site was the '97 site (you can still
>access it along with a picture of Joan Samuelson)
>
>The http://www.sonic.net/~pan/ was their site since '97 but is not
>active currently.
>
>Perhaps Bob Martone will jump in here and enlighten us.
>
>regards.........murray

Murray, in private correspondence today, Brian Griffiths of PAN wrote to me
re the PAN website, (and I don't expect he'll mind if I broadcast it to the
list)

"We're in the process of hiring the design firm that will handle the
production of our website.  It's a-comin'!"

When it arrives it will be at http://www.parkinsonsaction.org

e-mail address there is [log in to unmask]

Art

 Arthur Hirsch {} [log in to unmask] {} Lewisville, TX {} 972-434-2377
 (nickname on instant mail, ICQ, and chat programs is cutterson)

   PAN Forum, other photos, and my approach to links:
         http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/