Dear Margie,

I too have gone through the nights sleeping on the very edge of the bed,
sleeping with my guard up!  My husband has fallen out of bed several times
attacking someone.  In fact, he now has his own bed, a hospital bed with
half guard rails.
He isn't too happy about it but realizes I need my sleep too.

He also takes clonozipam which seems to keep the episodes at a minimum.

Right now we are trying to get him working on a computer.  He can't manage
the mouse or keyboard so we have installed the Dragon Naturally Speaking
program.  This will allow him to dictate into it what he wants to write.
Problem is, his speech is so affected that he, so far, hasn't even been
able to get past the first part where you have to read about half an hours
worth of selections that they provide on the screen.  It is in blue  and is
quite small so his eyes start watering, his throat is tight and raspy, he
is slurring his words and getting softer!!! It is very discouraging for him.

Ihave been off line for over a month as we were traveling.  Did I miss a
good donnybrook or what?  Really, I don't want to know.  I hope you don't
leave and I hope everyone takes your good advise and remembers we are all
walking in those nasty PD shoes and sometimes they make us feel cranky!

Best wishes, Rosemary