I quite agree. I try to harass him as much as
possible. I always come prepped with a list of
questions, medical abstracts, etc., but you know, its
difficult dealing with the medical establishment with
its 15 minute scheduling of patients, etc. when you
you're having a really "off" day. And I'm PART OF the
medical establishment. The only time I really felt
treated as a person rather than a patient was at an
eval at Johns Hopkins. I almost passed out when the
eminent neuro actually walked out to the waiting room
to greet us.                Carole H.