No, but as someone with a similarly unfortunate gene
pool (I'm one of those people who can answer "yes" to
90% of those questions they ask in an initial medical
interview: Have you or anyone in your family ever
had...?)I guess I would have to say we take what we
are given and try to live with it as best we can. We
really have no other choice.     Carole H.