OK, I've got quite a few requests and I need to know the best way to get
this information out to everyone. I know that not everyone is at the same
level of computer literacy.

The Utility is put on a floppy.

1.  I will be posting the url here in a message so that you can do your own
download

2.  I can post a message here with attachments of the utilities. I know
everyone's feelings about attachments but if you see the message is from me
then you will know they are safe. (I use Norton Antivirus) along with the
instructions in text format.

3. If you are not comfortable with downloading either from an attachment or
the url, if you will send me your address, I will make floppies and send you
them along with a printout of the instructions.

Please let me know how you would like this.

Cindy