As a nurse, assuming your brother's report was
accurate (which it seems to be), you behaved correctly
in reporting this nurse. Your actions may have help
protect both your brother and other vulnerable
patients from, at best,misguided, at worse,unethical
and even illegal, behavior on her part. Carole H.