Don, Barb - Several years ago Doris 76/6 had a problem with a pulmonary
avm. This meant going on oxygen all night. It did wonders with her
sleeping. I always thought it helped her breathing while she was off during
sleep. The various neuros to whom I reported this finding thought it merely
a coincidence. I think Don is correct.  Jules