Good Morning, janet. You really are a most excellent
ListMom. First you give us Magic Cookies, and now
candy. But I was taught not to eat sweets before
breakfast, and as I'm waiting for my Sinemet to kick
in before I eat breakfast...Carole H.

HREF="http://www.snopes.com/spoons/faxlore/billgate.htm">