As some people have discovered accidentally, the candid photographs that I
took at the 1999 PAN Forum in Washington at the end of June are now
available on the web. Go to

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/farley/817/

The link to the table of contents for the 1999 photos is in bold type.

 In turn the table of contents links to the pages with the pictures, three
pictures to a page.  From each page you may go the next page, go to the

From the home page of the web site you may also go to the forum photos from
1997 and 1998 in similar manner, or you may see photos posted from recent
DAPS meetings or other Parkinsonian events in North Texas.

Since most of us who have web sites have links to various other web sites,
I had to try that too.  I've tried to use an outline form that will let you
find someone else's web site the second and third time you go to it just as
easily as you found it the first time.  And of course, I've tried to make
the first time easy too.

The pages that I am proudest of are the main links page and the
"Organization" pages, where I try to list the Parkinsonian organizations,
from international in scope to local support groups.  Of course they keep
changing, and my  work will never be up to date.  But it's a starting point.

Other parts are incomplete - sorry, I just haven't had the time to follow
through on them yet.  And if one day I get it all done, the next day it
will be lacking again in some detail.

More about the pictures - I have included most every shot I took, and when
I got home and got the pictures back, I realized how many people I had
missed.  Sorry - but it's too late now.  And the picture that I took of you
is just horrible, I know.  But the picture that I took of "Sally" just
shows her perfectly.  Funny, but "Sally" just said the same thing about my
picture of you.

I'll try to update the alphabetical index within the next week or two - now
it only includes the 1997 and 1998 forum people.  There are two people whom
I have not been able to identify in the 1998 photos, and there are two more
from 1998.  If you can help me, please tell me who they are.

Finally this note:  Through miracles of the computer age, you can now
brighten up a picture, tone it down, and play many other tricks with it.
These 1999 pictures are also available from me with twice the resolution of
the web photos.  Just ask.  If you don't have web access and want to see
yourself,  just ask.

Sorry I blabbed so long.  If you have more questions, let me know.

Art