Hi All;

The true Power of this List is its uncanny ability to "empower" the
membership.

The latest example is Bonnie, John, Hans, & Simon and the new Sparkle
List. (empowered by the substantial power of this list, rising above
a family "kefuffal")

I've seen the impressive power of this list before...

Lobbying on the Hill...

Assisting members with their troubles...

Janet's website (a mothers day gift to Barb P. to be sure, but we all
benefit)

John Cottingham's List on the wwweb.......

Simon Coles archives......

Gail's idea and Jerry's implementation establishing the Parkinson's
webring....

I could go on and on but I'm sure you see what I mean....

I'm Sparkle Member #10 and I'm in awe of the Power to empower
exhibited here and soon to be exhibited there..... Murray