Hi Renee,

I have been mixing and taking liquid Sinemet since 1993 as my main drug
therapy and feel I am about as close as I can get to control  of my
symptoms,  I started on Sinemet in 1976.   I also take the CR in pill
form in the evening to help with the big meal with lots of animal
protein. Also take Eldepryl and the min therapeutic level of Mirapex.

Yes, it is an inconvenience to prepare LS and store it, but I do not
like any of the alternatives.  I take <1 oz each hour and still can get
dyskinetic..  I feel the carbohydrate to protein ratio much higher than
7 can cause this, too.

I recently asked Jerry Finch to expand my webpages at the Dumpster Gang
site to include a paper I wrote in 1994 for Dr. Paulson  at the OSU
Madden , NPF Center of Excellence  .  The paper has a summary, a listing
of ingredients and equipment and a narrative about my early experience
with the mixing.

I wish you continued success with LS.

Myron 58,36,27