Hi all,

I posted a few days ago about my dad finally getting to the neuro. I
described my dad's walk & that the doc had said that it was NOT indicative of
PD. I got several replies saying that it defintlely was a PD walk.

The new med that my dad is taking is Pramidexole / Mirapex in addition to
Sinemet.
What does Mirapex do different from the Sinemet?

Dad says that he doesn't have on/off's or at least there is very little
difference between the two. Is that aanyone esle's experience? He continues
to have slow, awkard walking, after he gets started, etc.

Bonnie