Dear Listmembers...the early onset PD book project by Linda Herman and myself
features a number of pwps throughout North America and abroad.  We would like
to "unmask their faces".   We are in need of additional photographers willing
to donate their help in various places including the Los Angeles area.

    The book has been drafted and is undergoing revisions and polishing at
this time.  We hope to submit to publishers within several weeks, and ideally
we would be able to include copies of the pictures to be included.

    Please note that Linda and I are also donating our time, and any
royalties will be channeled to research.

    Thanks for any help or information.

Barbara Blake-Krebs