Why does every one think it is a hoax? I received this same message from an old
friend , not related to the list. I guess I will ask my computer nerd son, what
now?  I already have.
What ever I changed my windows 95. Don't want to worry with 98. The next time
my son looks at is computer at home he will let me know. that will be a while
since he works every day on computers and doesn't use his at home much. I have
a friend who did change to 98 and had received some sort of not from them. I
did not hear about 95.
Now I am completely confused and think I will just sleep on it. Nita