-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: maandag 16 augustus 1999 4:20
Onderwerp: The True "Power" of this List

Hi Murray,

>> The true Power of this List is its uncanny ability to "empower" the
membership.

The latest example is Bonnie, John, Hans, & Simon and the new Sparkle
List. (empowered by the substantial power of this list, rising above
a family "kefuffal")

I'm Sparkle Member #10 and I'm in awe of the Power to empower
exhibited here and soon to be exhibited there..... Murray <<

Thank you Murray!!

BTW SPARKLE currently has 54 members.
I am very happy to see that allready so many members have joined.
And I hope many more will follow.

By shifting the NON-PD messages/subjects to SPARKLE, the total amount of
messages on PIEN will be less. That way PIEN will be easier to handle for
people having trouble deleting, and less stressfull for people that were
annoyed by the -from time to time- hughe amount of jokes and other humor.

SPARKLE provides a place for those people who, besides the serious messages
on PIEN,  ALSO want to exchange messages with humor, creativity, and talk
about their hobbies, pets, etc.

Hans.