    -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
    Van: Rayna Gillman <[log in to unmask]>
    Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Datum: maandag 16 augustus 1999 5:08
    Onderwerp: Re: NY Times article

    >> As someone with a spouse in stage 2 with a tremor on one side being
pretty well controlled with 2-/1/2 sinemet 25/100 per day, I found this
article totally depressing.  Is this what we have to look forward to? <<

    Rayna,

    Every PWP is different in which of the symptoms develop and how fast or
slow the progression is.

    How your husbands disease will develop can to some degree be
esthablished by looking at the way his disease has progressed untill now.

    Hans.