-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Kelly Sholinder <[log in to unmask]>
Aan: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: maandag 16 augustus 1999 21:37
Onderwerp: my overflowing mail box....

Hi Kelly,

>> While I would usually encourage conversations of any kind that may or may
not expand our thinking, I'm not enthusiastic about 192 pieces of mail that
have little or nothing to do with my reasons for signing up for the
Parkinson's mailing list!  I was under the impression this mailing list was
devoted to generating and sharing information on PD for patients,
caregivers, and friends/family members.  Instead, I'm wading thru china
patterns and the theory of evolution! If anyone has a suggestion on how to
receive ONLY PD information via this list, I'd appreciate hearing it before
I spend more wasted hours trying to sort the Parkinson's info from the
Darwin! <<

My suggestion is to continue the subjects mentioned on SPARKLE    8<{)))))}}

Hans.