Below is a copy of note I just sent to the caregivers list, I thought that
sharing it with both lists may be the best idea.  Thanks in advance for any
help.  Kathy

"It is during these confusing times that my mind first turns to this list.
Mom has come up with a problem today and I am wondering if it could be PD
related.  Her arm is hurting her.  She describes it as mostly in her hand,
along the top and running up the top of her arm to her elbow and then to her
shoulder.  I can't get a very clear description of the pain.  Some of the
different words she has used are numb, achy, hurts, sore muscles.  It seems
that the intensity of the pain varies but it hasn't totally gone away all
day.  The visiting nurse said pulse, heart, etc. are fine.  Does this sound
familiar to any of you?  Oh yes, she says that the other arm sometimes feels
the same but never as bad."

Kathy Greene CG for Anne 86/74