Thank you, Janet - no, it was not an exaggeration.  I received 192 emails
this morning.... however, I did not indicate that all those mails related to
china patterns!  Simply, that many of them were not PD related in any way,
shape, or form - and that I would appreciate knowing how to go about
receiving ONLY Parkinson's information.  The responses I've received from
others on this list indicate they would like similar information on reducing
their volumes, and receiving the information that is pertinent to them.  I
understand, from Camilla, that SPARKLE is available to those of you who
would like to discuss non-PD issues.

I hope you find that helpful!  ;-)  I certainly understand needing to find a
way to cope, and it's my understanding that SPARKLE is intended to assist in
that area.  It's also my understanding that I'm not the only one to have
raised this as a valid issue.

Sincerely,

Kelly