with all the hubub going on over the course of the last few
days/weeks/months, i wanted to be sure that everyone had a chance to
join us as we honor Don McKinley in the dedication of our book:

Just a note to update you on the progress of our book-"Beyond The
Moment's Pause" is almost completed. We would like to thank the many
list subscribers who have contributed their time & talent to making this

project work! I wanted to share with you the dedication page:

DEDICATION
...we dedicate this book to all those who have gone before us,
.........and to Donald F. McKinley who, with hiss wife Vivian, has
battled Parkinson's for over 30 of his 76 years, and with grace and
humor still shows us how to live "Beyond the Moment's Pause!"
IYQ

We are asking that anyone w/ contacts in or knowledge of the
publishing bussiness would contact us!
Margaret Tuchman, Dennnis Greene & Joan Snyder

--
Joan E. Snyder    47/9
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm>