ALL

I just wanted to thank the developers of SPARKLE.  I think it is a great
addition  to the PIE list and solves a lot of problems with PIE, The
list  had become so large that it had become unwieldy in the sense that
it  felt to many of us that it needed some sort of at least voluntary
regulation.  The obvious targets were Non pd posts like pigs.  At the
same time many of us felt that humor and creativity was an important
outlet for PWP and didn't want to stifle it. At the same time it was
felt that the numbers of posts were driving PWP and their cargivers away
from the list.

SPARKLE solves this by allowing creative expression while at the same
time not overloading the PIE list.
I hope this allows more people who just want to exchange info on PD
without an overload of messages and spares the acrimony which has
accompanied  this debate on PIE.

 I take off my hat to Bonnie, Hans, Simon and others who have made
SPARKLE possible.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.