Dear Dennis,

You have once again spoken with such eloquence and beauty that the mere
thought of Stage IV and Stage V is not a bad thing.  You cause the brave
spirit to erupt from the not-so-brave.  I often think of the night at
Blarney's Castle when you allowed me to venture into your horrid black hole
of being "OFF" and  take you gently by the hand and bravely walk with you
back to the land of light.  I think a very important thing to remember here
is that we could not have made that journey unless we had been willing to
make it.  Just as you helped me come back from the writhing episode of
dyskinesia.   I don't believe I had ever had it is as badly as I experienced
it that day in Illinois. I believe with my whole heart that until we are
willing to admit that there are things about PD that are unpleasant we still
have to take the step forward into dealing, coping, and living with it.  I
would much rather venture into life while this wretched disease marches on
than to bury my head in the sand of denial.  Thanks again my friend and
brother.  With much love and appreciation  I shout to cheer you on...KEEP UP
THE FIGHT...FOR WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

sandy